Tuesday 22 October 2013

CoP3 - Tutorial record form


Having presented my proposal to Richard, Simon and a small group of peers I was given the feedback that I need more theoretical research, and a couple of publications were suggested that could be useful for my main source of research.

I am quite aware at the minute that I have to do some intense relevant research over the next couple of weeks to help structure my written element, and I also have to concentrate on preparing and recording my primary research tasks to help give me some facts and figures to work with.

I was also given a really interesting suggestion for my practical element, instead of creating a series of fake bands and branding them to gather reactions between visual and audio.

I should actually properly brand one fake band in the real world, and actually see if i can get fans  for a band that doesn't exist. I would create the visual identity and theme for the branding and after having done research on promotional materials, I will be able to apply the designs to these formats and see if ultimately i can promote a free gig and see if I can get people to turn up without ever listening to the music of the band.


No comments:

Post a Comment