Friday 18 May 2012

Context of Practice // Crit Feedback

For the crit today I was slack with my organisation and I haven't yet managed to print or produce the the final publication. I only have the mock up I have made, but I handed this anyway to give people the general concept behind my design and hopefully give them a good idea what the finished article will look like, not including content or colour of course, but at least i could get some feedback on the visuals.


The main piece of feedback I got was that perhaps I should consider another colour instead of whit for the second colour, If I choose yellow as the other colour, it would link China in more with the design.
I think this is a great Idea, and might actually make the pattern through the front a little more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment