Tuesday 3 April 2012

Design Context // Paper engineering publication presentation


At the minute my publication is going to be focused on the History of Paper engineering. Below as you can see is my presentation, it follows the structure of what I hope to be the structure of my book

I will start with the
  •  History of Chinese Paper Cutting
  • History of Japanese paper cutting (Kirigami)
  • Other cultures take on paper cutting
  • How paper cutting is used in graphic design
  • Bianca Chang
  • Benja Harney
  • Mr. Yen
  • Helen Friel













My presentation went quite well, I was supported byJo and Richard, as they said that my concept is what they were looking to achieve with this brief, it holds the theory side which includes the 'History of paper cutting' in different cultures, as well as holding a practical element which is paper cutting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment